Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back on Track

I know, I've not been blogging like I should have been.  The holidays demanded all of my time; cleaning, decorating, baking, shopping and entertaining (Oh, also working).  But, now I am back on track and a great big Happy New Year to everyone!  I have just started working with my clay and will be posting some new creations within the next few days.  Promise! 

There are just so many things I want to accomplish and so many ideas in my mind.  Where do I start?  I guess I just have to pick one and go from there. 

I have just completed a polymer clay bangle but I still need to buff it before it gets posted for view.  I always show my newest creations to my jewelry guru friend (she knows who she is) to get her reactions to my pieces.  She wasn't too excited with it so I guess you have to be a country girl to appreciate this one!  You will see soon.  So check back.  I think it came out rather cute and will look great with jeans. 

Lots of thoughts still running through my head.  The possibilities are endless.  Love to create Art to Wear! 

0 comments: