Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jewelry Progress and More Snow and Ice for New York

Well, Monday was Martin Luther King Day and I spent it making a copper chain necklace with focal beads that I made with extruded polymer clay.  I make all of my own chain and links.  I have also wire wrapped some small pressed glass leaves and hematite stones.  It still needs some finishing touches but it is almost finished and will be ready for my shop soon. 


 
I have also created a pendant wrapped and coiled with copper and another clay bead creation of mine.  I decided I wanted to make some small matching beads to hang from the two side loops and then make a simple black cord for this piece.   






This is the clay bangle that I last wrote about.  As I said, I think it came out cute.  They can only get better from here.  lol

I find it difficult to stop my creative process to take pictures of my work for you all to see.  It takes time to take a "good" photo, download it into the computer, adjust the size, etc. and then post it.  So, I truly apologize for this shortcoming. 

Yesterday we got more snow and freezing rain and  I had to scrape my driveway before work.   Today, my driveway is a sheet of ice.  We will see if I get out for work.  This is going to be a long winter! 

If you like my jewelry designs, check out www.bodyice.net/jewelry for my available pieces.  Thanks.

0 comments: