Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Snow Removal Day!

Well, of course, I did not get out of my driveway for the last snow and ice episode and I had to borrow my son's Subaru.  I'm gonna get me one of those!!  The little beast plowed right through a snow bank from a dead stop at the top of my driveway.  Today, we had to remove another 5 inches to get out for work.  But I eventually made it in.  Ah, well, winter is just one of the enjoyable features of living in New York. 


I think I'm gonna draw out a design plan for one of my Cruella deVille clay pieces and get started on a new necklace for that line.  In case you don't remember what my Cruella deVille clay pieces are, here are the pics again.
I love the colors of these pieces, they are bright and cheery!  Just what I need in the middle of this awful winter.  I will keep you posted on its progress. 

0 comments: