Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cruella DeVille Series

I was primarily working on the design I showed you before and created a frame for the pendant.  I felt that the frame was going to be too much and broke them down into two individual pieces.  The first one is the  pendant design that I will create a necklace for and the other will be a chained choker.  I am still working on both of them and will post the finished pieces later. 

I usually start off with a design drawing or an idea in my head and then I create as I go.  These jewelry pieces are created with a polymer clay art sheet (Cruella DeVille Series) that is cut into jewelry components and coated with a high gloss resin.  I then incorporate them into jewelry designs.  These pieces are done in solid copper wire with light blue glass pearls. 

0 comments: