Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Getting Ready

Greetings,

While everyone is gearing up for the Thanksgiving Holiday, I am busy getting ready for my trunk show at the Dutch Reformed Church in Hyde Park this Saturday.  All of my artwork needs to be photographed, numbered and priced before I will put them out for sale.

I enjoy getting out in the public and helping everyone pick out that special gift for the person they love.  I get to see the other artisans and customers I have made friends with over the years once more.  I especially will like to see my friend Fran who has had some hardships these past couple of years.  I hope I will find all is well for her.  If you are in the area this Saturday, stop by and visit me at my table. 

This is a necklace and bracelet set my daughter, Denielle, made with green pearls and black satin glass.  Very lovely on the skin. 

0 comments: