Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cruella DeVille Necklace

Last January, I posted a couple of blogs about my Cruella DeVille clay pieces and a design that I was working on for one of my necklaces.  Well, the necklace was finished a few months back and I am just now posting the finished picture for you to see.  So, here it is.. all finished and ready to be sold at my trunk show this weekend. 

The necklace is copper wire wrapped artwork in clay and light blue glass pearls.  Its a sister to this piece which was sold at its premier show in the spring:
I use the term sister because all of the clay pieces that are incorporated into the wire wrapped necklaces are from the same clay artwork. 

You gotta like large pieces that are very unique and artsy to love these necklaces.  So, if you are a more conservative type, we make jewelry for all tastes!  So check out our website at http://www.bodyice.net/.   

0 comments: