Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just Takin It Easy

After such a long and tiring day, I really want to be in the art studio working on my latest butterfly creation. But, I am so very tired. So, I think I will take it easy tonight.

I work during the day, so my creative time is in the evenings and weekends.

The last few days, I have been working on making some polymer clay beads to match my butterfly pendant piece. I have finished tumbling and buffing them and am now wire wrapping them with brass to create the necklace. Sorry, you can't see it until it is finished. Pictures to come later. :)
Lightning Rod ProMotions is hosting a car show this Sunday, August 22nd, at Lomotion, Route 44, Poughkeepsie, NY. Here is a piece for the event! .925 sterling silver hand wrapped glass art beads with adorable detachable red and blue car charms!


Here is the link for this bracelet. http://bodyice.net/jewelry/product.php?productid=17634&cat=258&page=1 So charming!! You can add your own sterling silver charms to this piece!

0 comments: