Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 22 - Finished Pieces



Hi everybody,




I was supposed to be working the Lomotion Corvette Car Show today, but, it is raining and the show has been postponed until next Sunday.




So, I finished these two pieces. I actually made the clay pendant a long time ago but needed to sand and finish it. I wrapped and sculpted sterling silver wire around the finished clay piece to create this pretty pendant. I will be giving the pendant to her to be made into a beautiful necklace. Who knows how it will turn out. It is always a surprise to see what she comes up with.




The earrings were made with clay beads that Denielle created. I have suspended them on brass pins and made brass frames to go around them. They have a kind of mod look to them. Well, off to work on more goodies.

0 comments: