Saturday, March 12, 2011

Posting New Pieces

I finally completed all of the tax returns I had to do and today I am working on getting some of my newest pieces listed on my website's shop at http://www.bodyice.net/.  I have also decided to list a few pieces on Etsy, just for some extra exposure.  Our Etsy shop still exists at  http://www.bodyice.etsy.com/.

I have been busy exploring new jewelry techniques and have not spent much time promoting my pieces for sale.   This is not my favorite thing to do as I am a jewelry artist and not a website designer.  I am sure many other artists feel the same way.  However, one could continue to create beautiful works of art, but nobody would enjoy them if the artist didn't display his or her work for public viewing.   I need to get my work out there for you all to see.  And, besides, I also need to support my passion.  So, check out my website to see all of our available pieces for sale.  I appreciate your taking the time to join me here at this blog. 


Hand Crafted Clay Lentil Beads Wrapped in Copper with Genuine Amethyst Stones


0 comments: