Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blog Renovation

I am reconnecting with my blog and have given it a face lift. I hope you like its new look. There is a lot more work to be done here. For those of you whom I had a previous link to, I am sorry, during the process I have lost my previous settings. Please contact me if you would like a reciprocal link.

Since I have been busily renovating my home, it seemed appropriate to make changes to my websites. This site is driven specifically towards the creation of jewelry, some mine and some created by others. If this is of interest to you, please become a follower and together we will explore the art of jewelry making.

I have also created a new blog entitled "Cheryl’s Muse" where I will be exploring the world of art. Being a creative person, I love all forms of art, so check it out at http://www.cherylsmuse.blogspot.com

0 comments: