Sunday, January 6, 2008

Natures Art Pendants


As part of my new year resolution, I promise to post to my blog at least once a week. :)


In my other hobby, I am a car nut and run
several local car cruises. I have a website at http://www.lightningrodpromotions.com/. This is what caused me to pursue jewelry making. I was seeking a method where I could place classic car photos onto polymer clay. This was about a year ago and my first attempts didn't go very far. One thing leading to another, I pursued other jewelry media as I am also a life long artist and crafter. The Lightning Rod ProMotions' logo is my work. I really love working with wire and have mastered advanced wire wrapping techniques. But, now, I have been playing with various techniques of photo transfers onto clay and am only now getting the results I have been looking for. After trying different combinations of products, my photo pendants are finally looking good enough to sell. Additionally, I have had the good fortune to befriend a wonderful amateur photographer whose photographs are amazing. He has allowed me to use any of his photos for my pendants. He also sells his prints at Etsy at http://www.romeojo0213.etsy.com/ these are just a few of his wonderful photos.

0 comments: